- Electrical Reliability is the most important factor for profitable industrial and commercial ventures.
- Industrial and commercial facilities can only work profitably and well if they enjoy:
- Reliability of electric power supply
- Reliability of electric power delivery
- Reliability of the system
- Reliability of the process
- Reliability of equipment performance
- Reliability of component performance
- RGLSolutions can help industrial and commercial facilities achieve total system reliability.
- When there is a power delivery interruption or a component failure it can be fixed by repair or replacement and operations will continue until the next power delivery interruption or the next equipment failure. The repair or replacement approach will not identify or solve an underlying problem. Most often power delivery interruptions or instrument failures are symptoms of a system inadequacy that should be investigated.
- Only when there is reliability of the electric power supply, reliability of electric power delivery, reliability of the process, reliability of equipment performance, and reliability of component performance will there be reliability of the total system.
- Reducing or eliminating repeated and unplanned interruptions (those mysterious events that occur when we least want or expect them) saves money, increases production, improves product quality, and beneficially affects profitability.
- RGLSolutions offers root cause analysis for improved performance and cost reduction.
- Roger G. Lawrence Selected Publication:
Specification Guidelines to Improve Power Quality Immunity and Reduce Plant Operating Costs
IEEE PCIC 2002; New Orleans, Louisiana, September 2002